Online registration is available now through September 15. There are three registration options:
|Option 1: National Symposium + Policy Forum Special Rate (September 27-28)||$175||Select this option to register for the September 27 national symposium and the September 28 policy forum at a special discounted rate of $175. The registration provides access to the educational program and associated resources for both days; breakfast and lunch on both days; and the networking reception on September 27.|
|Option 2: National Symposium ONLY (September 27)||$200||Select this option to participate in the September 27 national symposium only. Registration for the symposium is $200 and includes: access to the educational program; associated resource materials; meals (breakfast and lunch); and the networking reception.|
|Option 3: Policy Forum ONLY (September 28)||$45||Select this option to participate in the September 28 policy forum only. Registration for the forum is $45 and includes: access to the educational program; associated resource materials; breakfast and lunch.|Media RegistrationMembers of the media should register for this event by contacting Michele Anapol, director of communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment by credit card is preferred. If you choose to pay by check, please note that your registration is not complete until payment is received by NHC.
- Please note that some government issued credit cards will not work with this registration system. Please register using the "Pay by Check" option.
- To pay by check, (1) select your registration option; (2) select "order now;" (3) complete the registration information; (4) select "Other Payment Options" at the bottom of the pay.
- Checks should be made payable to the National Housing Conference.
Cancellation PolicyRegistration for this event is non-refundable. If you are registered and unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to another person by sending an email to Lynn Ross at email@example.com with the complete contact details for the new registrant.
- Please mail the check with a copy of your registration to the attention of Thea Beckering at the National Housing Conference (1801 K Street, NW, Suite M100, Washington, DC 20006.)